a moment at frankfurt airport

In the SkyLine airport train, on the way from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2. A guy was sitting a few steps away from me. As the train moved...

“Excuse me. Excuse me.”

A male voice with American accent. I glanced up. Was he talking to me?

“I know this gonna sound weird…”

Weird? Oh no, something’s wrong. Where? On my head? On my face? Stuck between my teeth?

“But I’ve taken two escalators with you…”

Was my zip fly open? Omigod *glanced down* nope, safely up. Phew.

“So I am comfortable to tell you this…”

Oh gosh, what could be wrong?

“You smell… Really… Nice!”

Huh???

“I’ve been living with this guy (pointing a messy looking dude sitting across him) for two weeks now. So yeah, I can tell that you smell really nice.”

Chuckles and smiles everywhere in the train.

Arrived at Terminal 2.

Took one last glance at him.

Headed to Malaysia Airlines counter to check-in for my flight home.

Mr. American guy, you made the last day of my trip really nice!

5 comments:

Hjh Noralenna Abbas said...

What's next, dieya? Negara mana lagi dieya belum sampai?

JaJa'Z said...

Amboi2.. Suka le tuuuuuuu.. Mujur dia tak minta no phone.. Hahaha

dieya said...

Aunty nora,
Masih banyak negara yang belum dijelajahi. InshaAllah dalam perancangan 😊

Kak jaja,
Lelaki mat saleh mmg pandai memikat!

~jeet~ said...

Laaaaa.....you should have charged him for smelling nice...kan hidung dia jugak yg happy....hahahaha...

dieya said...

Shall i charge him in the court of love? ;-)