halal feature: Khushis @ Edinburgh, Scotland

I saw this restaurant on while I was walking from my hotel to the Palace of Holyroodhouse early in the morning. It was the only halal eatery that I saw smack in the middle of Edinburgh city. Didn’t manage to taste any food there though.

The restaurant is called “Khushis”. It claims to have been serving Indian food since 1947.

It’s situated at 10 Antigua Street, in front of a roundabout.

Huge halal sign on the window.

The location used to house a Thai restaurant called “Hi Thai”, wonder what happened to that one. Therefore, if you check out the address Google map, you may still find the Thai restaurant’s name and picture. Anyway, for guidance, you can still refer the map below nevertheless.

View Larger Map

If you have been here, let me know how the food is, yeah?

No comments: