I’m busy, so let’s make this quick. Truth is I’ve actually forgotten many things about the trip, so this list gonna be short and sweet ;-)
1) Malaysians need visa to go to Australia. The airline can do it for you when you purchase the ticket.
2) Use Jetstar or Virgin Blue to fly from city to city. A friend said Virgin Blue is cheaper. Doesn’t hurt to check out both before you buy.
3) Another friend suggested taking a train between Sydney to Melbourne and/or vice versa. The view is fantastic, so he claimed. Too bad he only told me that after I returned.
1) Go to Paddy’s Market for souvenirs. Lots of choices. Average price.
2) Sydney Fish Market is a must visit. Super cheap lobsters I tell you!
3) Take a cruise from Sydney Opera House to Darling Harbour and/or vice versa.
1) Melbourne is shopper’s paradise. Go to DFO and Smith Street and shop till you drop!
2) Go to Queen Victoria Market (locals call it VicMart) to buy cheap souvenirs. Cheaper than Paddy’s Market in Sydney.
3) Try to find a halal kebab stall at a petrol station. I totally forgot what’s the name and where exactly. But it served the yummiest kebab I ever tasted.
4) Try the City Circle Tram. It’s historic. And it’s free.
Hooroo, mate! See yer tomorrer!