Anyone who has been to Empire Shopping Gallery must have seen the Lex Slide. Yup, the spiral metal tube near the escalator that seems to go all the way up to the sky. When you look up in awe from down below.. have you ever wondered.. is it fun? Is it scary? How tall? How fast? Well, I do. Curiosity can’t last for too long, so let’s just give it a try!
5 floors. 50 meters. 10 seconds. Do you dare?
World’s tallest, they say.
Nope, not free.
Get your tix here.
That way to the thrill ride!
Make sure you are tall enough.
Follow the instructions.
I’m getting in!
That way out.
- Scary, no kidding! Like roller coaster kind of scary!
- Super duper fast!
- A little bumpy. Be prepared for a slight back sore.
- Don’t eat before you ride.
- Expect some dizziness afterwards.
- Those with motion sickness should stay away.
- RM 12 per person is kind of expensive, don’t you think so?