the versatile blogger award 2011

Sorry Jeet and Aida. I totally forgot about this award! So let’s not waste any more time and get this done and over with.

The rules:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link to his/her blog.
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to, and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.



Muchas gracias Jeet and Aida!

7 random facts for 2011:
1) Since joining the new department last month, my eating habit has changed. I eat heavy breakfast, no lunch, and some chips/biscuits/buns in the evening while driving from work to class. Dinner? What’s that?
2) I haven’t been in the pool at all this year. Need to get my swimming mojo back once I’m done with final exams.
3) Speaking of which, I have 3 papers lining up on 29 April, 3 May and 9 May. Expect the blog to be relatively quiet during that period.
4) I haven’t decided which subject to take for the coming short semester, if I decide to go for it.
5) I haven’t found a research topic for my dissertation, which I need to start thinking of soon if I want to graduate as planned.
6) I’m currently stuck at Level 12 of Angry Birds. So gonna shoot that last green pig!
7) I’ve yet to send Dobby for a shower. Planning to do so this weekend. Hopefully it won’t rain.

15 new found bloggers? I haven’t found that many new blog of late as I haven’t spent much time blog hopping. So the award is open, take it if you wish. Especially if you have no idea what to write for your next entry ;-)

11 comments:

~jeet~ said...

your relatively quiet is my usual blogging pace ;)

de nada chica!!

dieya said...

jeet,
hahaha.. i guess so ;-)
hey i like your new profile pic! colorful sticky notes!

Mamamya said...

fuhhhh...very busy2 women in the world lah....tu baru 7 jer yg telah disenarai...dinner pun x sempat yer...sian adikku ini....:D

dieya said...

k lieya,
hehehe.. taking a thing at a time, lama2 habis laa kan?
dinner tu kalau hari yg ada class mmg agak sukar sedikit, but it's good juga, coz boleh jaga badan :-D

Maya Marisa said...

Dieya,

Ala ciannyer. Busy sungguh.
I pun tak buat lg entry on the award.
Ampuuunn yea Jeet (if u r reading this).
Nnti i buat..

dieya said...

maya,
yeah.. can't wait to finish the current semester and take a breather.
maka dengan rasminya i'm tagging u too! dah 2 kali kena tag.. buat jgn tak buat okay kak pah!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Dieya, now we know, ha ha.
You just have fun, study hard....the world is waiting for your footprints.
Best regards,
Lee.

dieya said...

uncle lee,
thanks for the encouragement!

ahkakbatik said...

hadoi..kaktek pun belum bayo utang..

ahkakbatik said...

hadoi..kaktek pun belum bayo utang..

dieya said...

kaktek,
haaa dah balik dari NYC yek! cepat bayo utang!