Thank you versatile ladies!
Tiga kali kena tag. Memang sah lah ke-versatile-an saya ini tidak dapat dinafikan lagi :-D
So what’s so versatile about me?
(1) I support FC Barcelona football club. It stemmed from my fascination on Ronaldinho’s exquisite skills. Even now that he has left the club, I’m still a strong Barça supporter. He was the reason I picked the URL “ronaldieya” when I first started blogging, apart from the fact that “dieya” was already taken. Couldn’t think of anything better. Stuck that way since.
(2) I am partly Malacca Straits Chinese. My great-granddad was a Catholic, my great-grandma was a Buddhist. Their children grew up embracing different faiths and married people of different racial backgrounds. Growing up in this family thought me the ability to love others despite of their skin colors and religious beliefs.
(3) I always knew that I wanted to be an accountant. When I was in high school, I saw a huge poster at the canteen about shortages in several key professions i.e. doctors, engineers and (of course) accountants. It said that Malaysia needed something like 10,000 accountants in 10 years. I told myself, “If I study hard now, in 10 years time I will be one of the 10,000.” Alhamdulillah, after lots of hard work and prayers, my wish has been granted.
(4) At the first glance, I come across as a typical “anak manja” who gets associated with everything feminine. Perhaps because I’m close to my family, I smile aplenty and I walk around in 3 inch heels. People are often surprised to soon discover that underneath my girly attitude, I have a heart of steel.
(5) I am a
(6) I am baffled by the number of my friends who have been married and divorced even before they reach 30. It makes me believe that if you are ready to be married, you must also be ready to be divorced. Who knows it might happen to you.
(7) Let’s end 7 with 7.
7 FAQs that I get since I join the airline industry:
(a) Kerja apa? Stewardess? Reservation?
(b) Ada tiket free?
(c) Can you change my flight date? By the way it’s a no-change no-refund cheap ticket.
(d) What’s the price to go to XXX?
(e) Where can I get the cheapest fare?
(f) Will it be cheaper if you buy it for me?
(g) When is MATF / MATTA Fair / the next promotion?
7 answers that I have for them:
(a) I know I look good in kebaya, but no, I’m too short to help passengers with the overhead compartment and too energetic to stay seated behind the ticket counter. Sorry to disappoint.
(b) Yes. For me. You want one? Come work with us.
(c) Sorry, I don’t have that privilege.
(d) It’s RM ZZZ. You can also view it in our website.
(e) The best fare is from the website. Register with Get-the-Deal. If you already have an online account with MAS, you don’t have to register again, just link it to Get-the-Deal.
(f) Sorry, there’s no additional discount if I buy it on your behalf.
(g) Once I know about it, I’ll put it on this blog.
Alrightey, I’m done!
Oh wait, I need to tag 7 lucky people.
Mari kita lihat siapa yang kena!
- Kak Jaja
- Kak Lieya
- Kak Lelord
- Kak Ayu
- Kak Haza
- Aunty Nora
- Anis Syuhada
Kalau pencinta patin tu kata takde paksaan, saya kata TAK KIRA! BUAT JUGAK!