halal feature: Music Pizza @ Rome, Italy

Halal pizzas in Rome are cheap and aplenty. This place is located about five minutes walk (maybe less) from Termini station. Across the road there’s another pizzeria, which I will feature later.

I chose Music Pizza over the other one after reading reviews that their pizzas were better. Bought sausage pizza and meatball pizza. Both of them were just okay, nothing extraordinary. Perhaps I put my hopes too high up after reading the reviews. Anyway the pizzas did worth the price I paid for, so no complaint.


My sausage and meatball pizzas.


This is how the pizzeria looks like. It’s located on 55 Via Principe Amedeo.

When I walked passed the place, the owner kept waving at me asking me to come in. Though I already made up my mind to go to Music Pizza, I intentionally looked over my shoulder to check out the other pizzeria across the road just to see his reaction. He waved his hand even faster with a big smile plastered across his face. So funny!

Here’s it is on Google map:


View Larger Map

No comments: