Things I learned from the trip:
1) KTMB tickets can be bought online and printed on A4 paper like plane tickets.
2) Don’t get a bunker near to the exit door. It gets really noisy when the door is opened every time someone gets in and out to go to the washroom or walk from coach to coach.
3) The blanket provided is as thin as the bed sheet. If you can’t stand cold, bring your own blanket.
4) Don’t bring a world of things into Singapore. You’ll have to carry every single item out of the train for custom clearance and back into the train to continue your journey.
5) There’s no MRT station near Tanjong Pagar. Taxis and buses are widely available though.
6) Universal Studio’s roller coaster is under repair. And there are still many rides and attractions that are not yet open to visitors. If you plan to go, you may want to wait a few months more to make it worth your money.
7) Singapore looks best during nighttime. Okay I already knew that, I’m just emphasizing it. The best way to enjoy the view is by walking around the city centre armed with DSLR camera.
P.S.: I’ve put up quick links to entries on the trip are on the panel on your right. Happy reading!