i'm a beautiful blogger

Okay, I’ve been given this award by two people already so I better do it fast! So here we go :-)



1. Buat 1 Entry Tentang Award ini
2. Ucap Terima Kasih dan letak link pemberi award pada entry tersebut
3. Senaraikan 15 blogger sebagai penerima Award
4. Beritahu penerima Award, supaya dia tahu yang dia adalah penerima Award
5. Senaraikan 7 perkara tentang korang


1. Buat 1 Entry Tentang Award ini
Done! I think this is the first award I’ve seen that credits the blogger, not the blog. Hey it does say “Beautiful Blogger”, so it doesn’t matter if your blog looks like crap, if the blogger is beautiful, the award is yours ;-)

2. Ucap Terima Kasih dan letak link pemberi award pada entry tersebut
Muchas gracias Aida y Azita. Muchos besos a las guapas!

3. Senaraikan 15 blogger sebagai penerima Award
15?! No way. 5 is enough, I’m gonna award this to the people that I didn’t tag previously:
- Dyanna - As told by Dyanna
- Ilif - Chocolate Marshmallow
- Sheri - Ever After
- Faz -바래도
- Siti Roffini - Precious Moments

4. Beritahu penerima Award, supaya dia tahu yang dia adalah penerima Award
Will do that very soon. Tunggu…

5. Senaraikan 7 perkara tentang korang
Honestly, after doing several similar tags I’m running out of idea of what to say about myself. So I’m going to copy 7 points from an old Facebook tag and put it here:

- I support FC Barcelona football club. It stemmed from my fascination on Ronaldinho’s exquisite skills. Even now that he has left the club, I’m still a strong Barca supporter.

- I think the three CSI franchises are the best TV series mankind has ever written.

- I am colour coordinated. I like it when I outfit matches my handbag and my shoes. I like it when my bedspread matches my curtain. I like it when my cushion matches my carpet. Get the idea?

- I love shoes and handbags. At any one time I usually have 20-30 pairs of shoes and 20-30 handbags to match my clothes.

- I rather wear pretty uncomfortable stilettos than ugly comfortable flats.

- I clear my wardrobe by donating things that I no longer wear to the cleaning lady.

- I read newspapers in reverse sequence. I start with sports, followed by entertainment and then only the more serious sections.

What, 7 points aren’t enough? Read 10 more in old tag here. To the 5 beautiful people that I've awarded, do the task and let me know!

5 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

hahaha... read newspaper backwards too!! and i got comments from guys, ko pun bace terbalik jugak? I guess people who follow sports tends to do that kan?

diyana said...

Great tag. At least I'll have something to write.

- no comment on neither Barca nor Ronaldinho (he was the guy who was dumped by Paris Hilton rite?)

- I love CSI too. Adding Criminal Minds to my fav detective series list.

- Fuyoh! Banyak giler handbags and shoes.

- Heheh.. women and shoes. Friends not foes.

- Donating is a good way to share the joy of fashion. I still keep some from my younger years (T-shirts just for sentimental sake).

- You start the newspapers from the back? This is very un-OCD of you! Heheh...

dieya said...

azita,
i guess so! as long as i know what's going on in the world of sports, other news don't matter much.. hahaha

diyana,
ronaldinho and paris hilton??? nooooo!!!! that's cristiano ronaldo laa dear, the real madrid player. ronaldinho is the buck-toothed brazillian player now playing with a.c. milan. the newspaper bit, now that you've mentioned it does sound a bit strange for someone with minor OCD :-p

Aida Rezuan said...

Dieya,

Thanks sudi accept! :)

* Agree on the CSIs!

* I did the same with my clothes! Sampai my mother membebel coz till one point at the end I only had 1 or 2 baju kurung. Huhu!

dieya said...

aida,
u r most welcome :-) kecik tapak tangan estadio camp nou i tadahkan.. hahaha
itulah kan.. once u start giving away old stuffs, u tend to give away most stuffs! it's ok, closet dah ada extra space, ada alasan nak beli benda baru ;-p