halal feature: Maoz @ Madrid, Spain

Other than seafood, another safe option for halal food is vegetarian food. Maoz is a vegetarian restaurant chain available in several parts of Europe, though I only saw them in Madrid and Barcelona.

This one features Maoz outlet in Madrid, just off Gran Vía. I’m not really a huge fan of veges (though I have no problem eating them, still prefer to have meat on my plate) but I think Maoz serves really good vegetarian fast food. The falafel is to die for! It looks like kebab, in which you can put as many fillings as you want. And the variety of fillings that they have, my goodness, you’ll be spoilt with choices.


The outlet that I went to is on Calle de Hortaleza. It’s a short walk from my hostel.

Too bad I totally forgot to take a photo of the food! If you want to see how falafel looks like, check out their website. Yummiest vegetarian meal I ever had.

Here’s the location on Google map:


View Larger Map

7 comments:

Aida Rezuan said...

Salam Dieya,

Next time jangan lupa amik gambo food nye ye? :D

Saya ada kasik award sket kat Dieya. Sudi2kan la amik yer. :)

dieya said...

w'salam aida,
hahaha itulah dia bila dah lapar sgt.. the falafel pulak sedap.. dah habis masuk perut baru ingat nak amik gambar!

thanks for the award! voy a espana ahora *vuelo*

LiFe Is BeAuTifUl LyRiC said...

ha ah la x der gambar makanan.. camner la rupa falafel tuh..

knitfreak-to-be said...

lagi satu eateries masuk list...bile la nak plan trip pi europe ni..isk..

one more thing, i gave the same award that aida gave you, ;)

dieya said...

lifl,
sowie! lupa laa sgt nak amik gambo falafel.. sedap sgt makan!

azita,
spain jom? still many parts to cover. let's go visit gonzalo's kampung ;-)

knitfreak-to-be said...

hahaha..menarik, but i have to recover my financial status after SA first ;)

dieya said...

alrightey! when you feel like dancing flamenco you know who to find ;-)