halal feature: Auckland Fish Market @ Auckland, New Zealand

Following an awesome seafood experience at Sydney Fish Market a year earlier, I made a point to go to Auckland Fish Market during my visit to the city. To be honest, I was quite disappointed because Auckland Fish Market didn’t have as many cooked food stalls as Sydney’s. Their focus was more on selling raw seafood. Oh well, it’s a market anyway. Regardless, I enjoyed a usual dose of fish and chips, nothing as fancy as what I ate in Sydney.


That way to Auckland Fish Market.


That’s the building. See those white tents on the left? That was where I had my meal.


Enjoying the food. Gosh I was so chubby back then!

How to get there? The best way is to take a cab. Don’t worry it’s safe and the fare is reasonable. Last I check there’s also a shuttle going there but I can’t remember the pick-up points. I actually walked there from Viaduct Harbour, which is not too far away.

Here’s the place on Google map:


View Larger Map

No comments: