chocolate fair

There’s a chocolate fair at Mid Valley this weekend. The e-mail (forwarded to me by a colleague) says its Malaysia’s first chocolate fair. I’ve already got plans for the weekend but I think I still can squeeze in a bit of time to check it out. It would be nice if they give out free marshmallows dipped in creamy hot chocolate fresh from its little fountain like the one I saw at Cadbury fair at Sunway Pyramid several sometime late last year. Banana coated chocolate would be nice too, preferably topped with nuts!

Here’s the e-flyer.


Owh, I just realize there’s a website at the bottom. Let’s check it out!

Sticky note: A new travel entry is up here, featuring 2 videos of FC Barcelona’s fans celebrating the winning of our sixth trophy – Club World Cup *super big grin*

No comments: