¡quiero ir a la casa!

Primero en español, then in English. Need to practice my written Spanish. Si usted habla español, corríjame por favor.

No tengo ganas de trabajar. No mucha gente en mi oficina hoy. Todo el mundo ha salido de permiso. ¡Quiero salir de permiso también! Pero antes de salir, tengo que acabar muchas cosas.

Pienso ir a la casa mañana. Quiero ir a la casa esta noche, pero todavia tengo que hacer algunas cosas. Acaso tengo que ir a la biblioteca esta noche porque tengo que buscar unas articulos para mi deberes.

Estoy muy cansada. Quiero ir a la casa. ¡Quiero empezar la celebración de Eid ahora!

I don't have mood to work. Not many people in my office today. Everybody has gone on leave. I want to go on leave too! But before I go, I need to finish a lot of things.

I plan to go home tomorrow. I want to go home tonight, but I still have to do some things. Maybe I have to go to the library tonight because I have to search for some articles for my assignment.

I'm so tired. I want to go home. I want to start the Eid celebration now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually understood a lot of the words! thanks to spanish soaps on tv..hik -erin

dieya said...

hahaha good! itulah it's actually really easy for telenovela fans mike us to learn spanish coz we r used to hearing it!