busy august

August is going to be one very busy month for me. I have assignments lining up, mid term exams, also work stuff to attend to. Not to mention that Ramadhan is coming up, meaning lesser productivity than usual. Yes I know, I shouldn't use fasting as an excuse for not being productive. I will have to try my best to be productive anyway since I'm going have lots of things going on around me.

I've already penned them on my planner. Next I think I'm going to post them here to remind me what is due when.

One thing at a time. Urgency versus importance. Must have a life too. Balance. Usaha. Doa. Tawakal.

August is going to fly really fast.

5 comments:

Fertzy said...

busy august? wala...ku pon tgh "blackout period" skang ni...huwa....nyawey!! nyawey!!

dlm pada gitu, blog nak updet jugek...ekekekek

dieya said...

itulah, busy. but like u said, blog tetap update kan! blogging to me is like a therapy. busy2 pun update jugak ;-)

nufeww said...

Hi Nadiah, so long already. Envy you, I also want to take MBA, hopefully soon when the time is right. Insyallah.

dieya said...

hi malik, what a pleasant surprise! i baru je start mba ni, still in my first sem. u kat jb kan? utm pun ada mba jugak, 100% coursework, tapi mahal sikit from um.

nufeww said...

Hi Nadiah, I dah check MBA kat UTM. Interesting option. Cuma buat masa sekarang, keadaan ekonomi yang tak mengizinkan. :-)